16th Dec 19 Resin Cheeseboard & 4 Coaster Workshop
Learn how to make a painted resin cheeseboard & 4 coasters, a great decorative and functional addition to any home or the perfect gift to someone special. What could be more fun than exploring your creative side while experimenting with this on trend medium at our hands on workshop? In this workshop you will learn how to work with resin safely & how prepare the wooden board by taping and painting on undercoat, then how to mix pigment into the resin and apply to primed wooden board.
- When: 16th Dec 2019 - 6:00-9:00pm
- All materials provided including: cheeseboard, 4 coasters, apron, resin, pigments etc.
- Class size limited to 12 people.
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting paint on (aprons will be provided - but just in case), hair tied back and closed in shoes.
- Bubbles & nibbles provided on completion.
- *Please note not suitable for pregnant women. Must be 18yrs +
- Workshop will be held in my home studio located in: Dianella